Spirulina and Moringa-Spirulina
Spirulina and Spirulina Tablets mixed with Moringa, are made in Cambodia.
Made from 100% Organic Moringa leaves and Natural Spirulina.
Spirulina is a micro algae which contains more than 65% protein. This is more than any other food including meat and fish. Proteins are necessary for maintaining tissues, supporting growth and making hormones in the human body. Spirulina contains 18 amino acids including the 8 essential. It is also rich in vitamins and nutrients and is low in fat.
Moringa-Spirulina tablets contain 29,3% more proteins than Moringa tablets. Proteins are important for the human body. They supply the body with calories (energy) and amino acids. Moringa-Spirulina tablets are a good source of proteins and aminoacids including the 8 essential ones.
Moringa-Spirulina tablets are a great source of Vitamin A (beta-Carotene). The amount of Vitamin A in Moringa-Spirulina is triple as high compared to Moringa. Vitamin A is important for the human body’s skin and eyes.
Vitamin A is necessary for the production of skin cells and skin tissue. It also ensures the proper functioning of the immune system. 4 tablets Moringa-Spirulina contain the recommended daily intake of Vitamin A (adults).
Moringa-Spirulina tablets are rich in Vitamin B12. Spirulina is the only vegetable source of Vitamin B12 and is therefore excellent for vegetarians and vegans. Vitamin B12 is required for the production of red blood cells and a good functioning of the nervous system.
Moringa-Spirulina tablets are a great addition to a diet to meet the recommended daily intake of Vitamin B12. 6 Moringa-Spirulina tablets are good for 86% of the RDA for an adult.
Moringa-Spirulina tablets contain 29,7% more iron than Moringa tablets. Iron is very important for the formation of hemoglobin, which is necessary for a good transportation of oxygen in the blood and the metabolism. The addition of Moringa-Spirulina tablets to a diet can eliminate iron deficit symptoms.
Moringa-Spirulina tablets contain 17 times more calcium than Moringa tablets. Calcium is a mineral that is necessary to build up and maintenance bones and teeth. Calcium is also needed for a proper functioning of the nerves and the muscles, and the transport of other minerals in the human body.
Benefits of Spirulina
- Spirulina has a unique combination of phytonutrients which detoxify the body.
- Spirulina is rich in nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Small amounts of Spirulina can help balance and stabilize the immune system, giving your body more energy for vitality, healing and assimilation of nutrients.
- Spirulina is excellent for vegetarians and vegans because it is the only vegetable source that contains vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is required for the production of red blood cells and a good functioning of the nervous system. Spirulina is also rich in other vitamins, minerals and amino acids which they commonly lack in their diets.
- Taken before an intense workout, Spirulina delivers energy and improves stamina.
- Spirulina does not contain cholesterol. In fact, taking Spirulina reduces cholesterol levels in the blood, and particularly the bad LDL-cholesterol type.
- Spirulina is a great source of iron. The iron in Spirulina is more available for the human body than iron in other supplements. Iron is essential for healthy red blood cells and a strong immune system. The addition of Spirulina to a diet can eliminate iron deficit symptoms.
- Spirulina contains a lot of antioxidants, such as vitamin C, vitamin E and Beta Carotene. Antioxidants attack free radicals in the human body. Free radicals roam throughout the body wreaking havoc on cells and organs increasing the aging effect and the risk of cancer.
- Spirulina is 95% digestible because it has soft cell walls. It promotes digestion and bowel function.
- When suffering from a hangover, a few Spirulina tablets with water can help to replenish the body’s depleted reserves.